For pricing see further down the page. Please email Maya firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed brochure or booking or call +44 1223 303500.
1. There is a top level master class on 5 November for corporate executives led by a world-class coach & assisted by subject-matter industry experts.
2. Followed by a media event with the Vice Chancellor of Cambridge University and then an exclusive private roundtable dinner at
3. the beautiful, ancient King’s College, Cambridge University.
4. Topics for the entire masterclass and business conference are market-led,
5. which means that past delegates have requested them and
6. CIR is asking all speakers to choose one of the topics rather than taking the shotgun “call for papers” approach with them,
7. So that uniquely to date, buyers (corporates & brand owners) will be there with tech suppliers
8. At the showcase throughout day, the business conference on 6 November all day at the New Cambridge Graphene Centre Building
9. 12-16 talks throughout the day updating you on topics you wanted
10. CIR has run high quality events since 2002, always listening and learning, increasingly market-demand led.
There will be a focus on strategic use-case value-proposition development, innovation & strategic products such as sensors & devices, electronics, consumer goods, industrial products.
(5 Nov) Exclusive invite-only master class day with fine private dinner at King’s: £895 pv (Max attendees 24) (Corporate or C-level Execs are invited)
(First Conference ever at New Cambridge Graphene Building) Business conference day with showcase: £245 pv (concessions). £295 pv (standard value price). Concessions: (under 4 staff tech suppliers, f-t academics, f-t investors, not consultants or public sector). (Max attendees 200)
Price for both days is the the sum of the above prices, £1,140 for pass to all events including King’s dinner.
We (CIR Team Justin, Jacqueline, Maya & Nick and supporters Cambridge Graphene Centre and Media Partners Nanopro, Graphene Tracker, Graphene Info, Pan European Networks, Horizon2020, IOM3.org, BREC, AzoNano, KTN and Graphene SIG very much look forward to greeting you at this unique market developing & accelerating event.
Please email Maya email@example.com for a detailed brochure or booking or call +44 1223 303500.