- Anyone with an interest in traction of business involving Graphene and GRMs
- Anyone wishing to understand barriers to adoption and use of graphene & GRMs
- Anyone on a science and technology watching brief for G and GRMs
- Anyone with a startup or entrepreneurial idea for G or GRMs
- Anyone with business problems to solve that might be influenced or helped by G or GRMs
- Those wishing to understand the full uptodate and prioritised range of applications and those nearer to and further from market
- Anyone wanting to get an IPR landscape & investment level update for G and GRMs
- Anyone wanting to meet new industrial and business entrants into the G and GRM areas
- People wanting to build quality networks or ecosystems in this set of fields
- Sector specific players seeking to access solution providers
- Solutions providers seeking to understand customer pull in a range of sectors
- Those in related areas of technology such as nanotech, IoT, cleantech who wish to see the potential and synergies with G and GRMs
Booking is open at http://www.hvm-uk.com/graphene2015/register
or please call +44 (0)1223 303500 for Maya, Justin or Jacqueline for options to sponsor, exhibit-speak, exhibit, attend this exciting festival of events over 2 days at the opening of the new building for the Cambridge Graphene Centre.
The CIR Team & the CGC look forward to greeting you 5-6 November in Cambridge, UK for CGD15.
Justin, Maya, Jacqueline, Nicholas