Call us on the number below to discuss your project plan. We can work as a business & strategy consulting team externally or as (usually part-time or interim) executives or non-executive directors within your organisation. We can offer boardroom or CxO support. Over 4,350 senior executives have taken part in fifty full technology conference days with CIR since 2002 in our exciting high quality evolving programmes and forming an excellent connecting network for skills, team, funding and advice. You can also consult with CIR to brainstorm, design, create, cost/sponsor and run an event.
Through rigorous but straightforward processes, we offer:
1. Market characterisation (sizing, trends, segmentation, competitive landscape analysis, global research & tech intelligence gathering etc.)
2. Market research, business intelligence and hypothesis validation
3. Evaluation of business cases
4. Project benefit-cost analyses (IRR/NPV probability-weighted revenue projections and sensitivity analysis & selection)
5. Determination and assessment of company values and distillation of company mission statement
6. Technical studies and whitepapers (e.g. digital printing, quantum computation)
7. Technology roadmapping
8. Models of iterative experimentation and “lean”
9. Commercial investment due diligence for investment or M&A decision-making
10. Funding model analysis for decision making
11. Definition and assessment of diversification strategies or gap analyses
12. Evaluation of market opportunities, threats and barriers to entry
13. Project socio-economic impact assessment
14. Departmental decision structure matrix ordering for sets of projects
15. Customer experience model assessment
16. Business process model assessment
17. Evaluation of intangible benefits and costs
18. Customer analyses
19. Independent project assessment
20. Opportunity and threat prioritisation
21. Market entry strategies
22. Routes to value - a simple, goals-based, monitorable process
23. Project management
24. Marketing and sales advice
25. Events strategy advice and delivery via organisation services 26. Network or “ecosystem” value development strategy and analysis
"The technology evolution and business model white papers and presentation days by Cambridge Investment Research team have been key strategic documents for us and we look forward to the next batch of projects with CIR later in the year."
"The business development workshop with the Cambridge Investment Research team has enabled us to think about strategy up to, during and after funding."
"The November 2017 Cambridge Investment Research Technology Summit Conference was the best you’ve ever done - so you’ve peaked at your 50!"
"The co-creation workshop with the Cambridge Investment Research team was very useful and helped us design and optimise this complex project series to address core questions for our business.”
"Your detailed global market segmentation and growth study was rigorous and consistent.”
"Your client market research demonstrates the importance and value of this type of digital compared to other types and analogue."
"This is clear and concise - now we have our context and strategy."
"I can speak for both myself and my business partner in saying that we were highly impressed by the CIR team. We have both developed great trust in how CIR works.”
"We are very pleased with the work that was done, how CIR interacted with our senior executives, the speed that the project was executed and delivered, and the quality of content. The team added to our thinking on the related strategic initiative and influenced the implementation. We can recommend CIR to engage with companies on transformational projects."
Airbus Defence & Space
Amantys & ARU
Cambridge Display Technology plc
Cambridge Silicon Radio plc
Empower Community LLP
Fujifilm Electronic Imaging
Green Energy Options
Judge BS Exec Education
London Stock Exchange
Marshall Motor Gp
Marshall Specialist Vehicles
Oxford Instruments plc
Smith & Nephew
Tetra Pak Sweden
Cambridge Investment Research developed the value network and key partnership metrics on it with a global packaging company with HQ in Europe, outside the UK. The company is considering technology development options to deploy a new class of solutions within its portfolio.
The client was able to go ahead swiftly and purchase the target company for around GBP£7 million after CIR conducted a global client research & analysis project to establish the value of the target company’s products and services.